Masters In Educational Leadership
We are delighted to offer the Masters in Educational Leadership (MEL), accredited through Birmingham City University.
- Based in the workplace, the MEL focuses on day-to-day practice.
- The programme is personalised, so you can choose areas to develop, research and study.
- Designed to support the development of teaching, learning, leadership and management skills, the MEL helps you to develop an open and questioning mind-set through an enquiry based approach, enabling you to embrace change, challenges and opportunity.
- You will work collaboratively alongside colleagues with the support and guidance from an experienced tutor throughout the course.
- The MEL integrates with your current role and institutional professional development and can support promotion.
- The course will provide you with the opportunities to undertake academic study and prepare you for even higher study in the long term.
- It is possible to use evidence from previous study or experience relevant to the subject to claim for Accreditation of Prior Certificated Learning (APCL) or Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL).