Lead, learn, grow.
We are delighted to announce that we have been selected by the NCTL to become the West Midlands Regional Pupil Premium Reviewer Training Centre and National Pupil Premium Champion School.
In partnership with colleagues in the Southern Region, Northern Region , TSC and NCTL, we have developed the training programme to accredit PP reviewers, leading to their certification by NCTL.
Schools may find a PP review beneficial to their strategic development. For further information about either the training programme or to commission a review, please contact Anne Maingay, Director of Teaching School.
Painsley Teaching School Alliance
Painsley Teaching School Alliance (PTSA) consists of a diverse range of partners, including primary schools, secondary schools, special schools and two universities. We work collaboratively with schools in Staffordshire, Stoke-on-Trent and Derbyshire, sharing our outstanding practice, providing training and CPD, driving school improvement and training new teachers.
Painsley Catholic College was designated as a national Teaching School in March 2014 by the National College for Teaching and Leadership. This status recognises our strong track record of working collaboratively to support the development of other schools, as well as the outstanding practice within the school itself. Find out more about our alliance.
Painsley Catholic College Teaching School Alliance (PTSA) offers you the full range of support to meet all your professional development needs, delivered by highly skilled facilitators and practitioners. We welcome all schools to join our alliance.
- This is the most powerful CPD I have had - and a lot of fun too! - I particularly enjoyed watching the Painsley staff teach.
- The programme gave me time to reflect and discuss teaching and learning with others, building my confidence.
- I feel really enthused. The supportive environment allowed for sharing ideas and clarified thinking for me.
- A really positive and enjoyable experience which has made an impact on my teaching.
- The best CPD I have had - every element was expertly delivered.
- The Aspirant Heads' programme has been the most insightful course I have been on and given me the confidence to apply for promotion - the best CPD I have ever had.